9.13.2011

4241 SW Torr Lane, Lovely

Ok, I've always thought that if I had a ton of money {2.5 million, per se}, I wouldn't be the kind of gal to spend it on a house.  I mean, seriously, who needs that much house??  Apparently, I do.  And the most interesting part of this dream home is that I've actually been inside it.  Like, for hours.  Long story, and many moons ago {ie. college), I was the nanny for a wonderful family who happened to be friends with the cool folks who own this house.  If memory serves me correctly, this family is young, super hip, uber-attractive, and very laid back {the kind of family that seems to live on Mahalo time even when they're not on vacay...}.  Anyhow, one evening I spent an entire night playing sardines {if you don't know this game, you're L.A.M.E} here and I fell in love, love, love with every nook and cranny of this glorious abode.  Looking back on it today, this home is probably my subconscious inspiration for almost anywhere I live.  So, without further ado, please meet my dream home...












PS. Don't judge me because I just uploaded over 30 images of ONE house.  Love makes you do crazy things.

PPS. If you do happen to be the kind of person who has a pocket full of cash, and have fallen in insta-lust with this home, it is currently on the market for $2,375,000 - and can be seen here.

PPS. If you do buy this house, please invite me over for coffee.