8.02.2011

We {heart} Bend

Our little trip to Bend was a wonderful getaway... if not a bit too short.  We had fun in the sun and Paley took a dip in her new swimming suit and pink life jacket {HATED it!}.

{here's a little pic I snapped before we actually took the plunge...}

Later on, Chris did a little work, and Paley and I cruised the streets of the Drake Park neighborhood stalking real estate. This is one of my all time favorite areas.  Super walk friendly, gorgeous old houses, so close to downtown, and the Deschutes river runs right through it!  In the summertime the park hosts the farmers market as well as Thursday night's Munch N Music {food + tunes on gorgeous summer evenings = happy Thorns}.  While I was out wandering, I snapped a few pics for inspiration at home.  Here are my favs:





We also ate our way across town {Amalia's is my fav, Chris favors Bend Brewing Co} and Paley was along for the ride, loving on her Papa...



Now we're back, refreshed, and ready for a busy week ahead!  Happy August!

No comments: